No need for long queues to do certain transactions at the banking hall. Technology has made our lives simpler; Sometimes there might be a little glitch which may disappoint us – But not always.
With Technology, banking has been made easier through mobile apps, banks website portals and USSD codes,
just that you can not made physical deposit of cash through this mediums.
With the advancement of Technology, you can now make deposit into your bank account through the ATM.
Only a handful of banks have these services on their platform. Those banks are Absa, Stanbic bank and CAL bank
Steps To Deposit Money Into Your Bank Account Via The ATM
- Select “Cardless” Services
- Select “Cash deposit”
- Enter account number and confirm details
- Enter your ID number and phone
- Select the Source of funds for the deposit
- Insert money to be deposited (maximum of 40 notes per transaction For Standbic Bank and 100 Notes for Absa)
- Confirm the amount and collect your receipt as evidence
kindly avoid notes that are wet or worn out